Compressed air filter element, also known as in-line filter element, is used to filter oil, water, and particulate matter in compressed air. Generally, it is divided into three levels for filtration. The first level mainly filters out liquid impurities, which will remove 95% of the impurities. The second level can generally filter out particles above 5 microns and most aerosols of oil. The third level is precision filtration, which can filter particles of at least 0.01 micrometers and gaseous oil.
The batch of pipe-line filter cartridges ordered by a Canadian customer ,which are new line filters . After testing several samples, the customer has placed separate batch orders for each model, E16KE E26KE E26KE E46KE E83KE E110KE E142KE 901522.0 901524.0 901526.0 901527.0 901528.0
- Indian new customer ordered 100m³/h Auto bag filters for wastewater treatment use
- E16KE(901522.0) Line filter
- South African customer purchased DN65 Stainless steel Duplex filters for food processing factory
- UAE customer order 100pcs 40μm basket strainer filter element for oil and gas company
- The Peru customer is considering AOP-1V-25 Vacuum Oil purifier procurement