The duplex filter is composed of two stainless steel filters in parallel, a single-layer stainless steel welded structure with polished inner and outer surfaces. The top is equipped with a vent valve for air release during operation. The pipeline joint adopts expansion connection, and after a 0.3Mpa water pressure test, the three-way external thread plug can be opened and closed flexibly. The equipment has a compact structure, convenient operation, and simple maintenance.
As our old South African customers acknowledge this feature, purchased 5 sets duplex filters every six months , with stainless steel shell material , DN65 inlet & outlet size , Class 150 , 90μm filter micron ,used in food processing factories .
- Indian new customer ordered 100m³/h Auto bag filters for wastewater treatment use
- E16KE(901522.0) Line filter
- South African customer purchased DN65 Stainless steel Duplex filters for food processing factory
- UAE customer order 100pcs 40μm basket strainer filter element for oil and gas company
- The Peru customer is considering AOP-1V-25 Vacuum Oil purifier procurement